How to Get Fit and Stay Fit After 40
We know how to get things done.
We're willing to do the work.
But we want our work ethic to be informed by science, not fads or myths.
What you'll learn...
- The optimal approach to customize your nutrition for your goals and how your metabolism is working now.
- How lifting helps those of us over 40 and how to set up a lifting program if you're just getting started or haven't been lifting for a while.
- Tips and strategies for sticking with your program long enough to see results.
- How to get started with your new fitness program, how to build momentum, and what to do when progress stalls.
- Practical, real-world advice from a 50-something woman who was never an athlete, who had to reclaim her health starting at 47, and who wants to teach you how to "quit quitting", too!
Get started now!
Hi! I'm Tammy! I was a busy, stressed, and unhealthy teacher until I decided to take control of my health. I did not become an athlete until I was in my 50's.
I earned personal training and fitness nutrition certifications, then retired from teaching to dedicate my work life to fitness education for other busy women over 40.
My results are obviously not typical because most people don't train to compete as a bodybuilder.
But I believe everyone can make positive changes with healthy habits! Each of us has a unique combination of strengths and challenges that need to be considered to customize a program that will work for us. Science-based principles, flexibility, and consistency make all the difference.