If you're an active woman over 40, you might wonder at times if anyone in the fitness world really understands what it's like to be a busy woman trying to make it all work!?
Gain insider’s knowledge from an instructor who knows what it's like start working on a health transformation when life is too busy! Tammy started her personal transformation in her late 40's when she was working 60+ hours a week as a high school teacher. She learned what worked - and what didn't work.
This course was created to help busy women take control and use their favorite foods as fuel to make sustainable changes.
- Learn how to customize a food plan using macros (proteins, carbs, and fats), using your favorite foods to reach your goals!
- Save time researching and wondering if what you find even applies to your situation. Learn from another woman who has spent years learning and applying the principles and strategies that work for women over 40.
- Replace the confusing, conflicting information about “diets” with a customized program based on your life, your body, and your goals.
- Short video lessons take you through the process, step-by-step, using the same process Tammy uses with her clients during their first month of coaching.
- Includes many bonus materials, including a downloadable and editable workbook, and a macro tracker you can keep using long after you're finished with the course.
- To make sure you're set to be successful, there is a private Facebook group where you can ask questions and a 30-minute one-on-one coaching call with Tammy after you’ve completed the lessons.
- After you finish the course, you'll be able to go back and review the lessons later and you'll have lifetime access to any new lessons or updates in the future.
By the end of the course...
you’ll know exactly how much food you need to eat to reach your goals, you’ll have customized macros, a tracker you can continue to use, a plan for staying on track when eating out, and you’ll have a strategy for when and how to adjust your macros over time.
"I really enjoyed this course. By helping me focus on my macros, Tammy has helped me get away from the "good" food/"bad" food mentality and the guilty feelings that come with that. I'm certainly not perfect, but Tammy's flexible, real-world approach is helping me be far more consistent with my eating than I've ever been before. Thank you, Tammy!"
"With Tammy you learn the science behind the numbers, setting macro goals, and, most important, are given great support in maintaining a healthy mindset while you work towards your goals."
"I started to follow Tammy’s Lifting My Spirits page on Facebook a few years ago and really grew to like HER. There were no lies, gimmicks, or photoshopped images – just the bare truth. This was really appealing to me. I have lost weight, feel much better in myself."
Coach Tammy started her transformation in her late 40's and became an athlete in her 50's. Years of being too darn busy to practice self-care set her on a path to an early death according to her doctors. Instead of accepting their plan of adding more medications to treat her declining health, she took control and changed her life. Fast forward 10 years - Tammy retired from teaching to help other busy women transform their health, too.
She started competing as a bodybuilder when she was 50 and has competed five times. She is still training and plans to compete again when she is 60 years old.
Tammy has earned NASM certifications as a Personal Trainer and Fitness Nutrition Specialist. Since retiring from teaching, she coaches women over 40 online to be in the best shape of their lives using flexible dieting and weight training. Learn more about her coaching programs here.
Tammy lives with her husband and three dogs near Lake Tahoe in Nevada, USA.