Tools and Tricks to Make Food Tracking Effortless!
A FREE mini-course to help you track food more efficiently.
By the end of this FREE mini-course you will...
- compare the features of five popular online food trackers
- watch how to search and enter food in a tracker
- learn some tricks to make using a digital scale easier and tracking more precise
- be armed with strategies to stick to your plan at social functions
- learn a hack for using your online tracker for future meal planning
Finish this mini-course in less than 45 minutes!!
Coach Tammy started her transformation in her late 40's and became an athlete in her 50's. Years of being too darn busy to practice self-care set her on a path to an early death according to her doctors. Instead of accepting their plan of adding more medications to treat her declining health, she took control and changed her life. Fast forward 10 years - Tammy retired from teaching to help other busy women transform their health, too.
She started competing as a bodybuilder when she was 50 and has competed five times. She is still training and plans to compete again when she is 60 years old.
Tammy has earned NASM certifications as a Personal Trainer and Fitness Nutrition Specialist. Since retiring from teaching, she coaches women over 40 online to be in the best shape of their lives using flexible dieting and weight training. Learn more about her coaching programs here.
Tammy lives with her husband and three dogs near Lake Tahoe in Nevada, USA.